I'm a NEW me!!!

Well, as of today I'm officially down -64.8 pounds!!! I'm over halfway to my goal weight!! It's amazing how many things have already changed...

My mind....I have a much better mentality on life, food (i.e. food is for fuel, not happiness), health (the importance of me being healthy for my boys & hubby)


My body....I'm down quite a bit of inches & pounds, down from a xxl/2x shirt to a Large and 22 pants to a 16

My faith...I am more thankful to God for the little things, am finding myself praying more, and am getting baptized on Sunday

My confidence..(I guess this kinda goes with my mind, but we will let it stand on its own)...well, I finally have some!!! Not enough yet, but I'm definitely getting there.

So, my new goal is to start running!!! Lucky for me I have a Nike+ I can dust off that I got as a
Christmas gift from the loving hubby a couple years ago...I plugged it into the computer and found they have a new "coach" feature on their website and one of the programs is "Running in 12 weeks" for people like me who have never done it before!! Yes!! Yesterday I completed my first (Walk 5, Run 1, Walk 5, Run 1, Walk 5) interval routine!

What started this particular blog entry? Well, I found some horrible pictures of me at my heaviest weight, yuck!!! SO glad I'm changing my life....













I will take some pictures of me today so you can see me at my current weight so check back!!! = )

0 comments:

Leave a Comment